3-Layer Wood Slice Scenery - SVG File Download - Laser Cut Files - 3 Layer Wood Art Piece for Glowforge, Mira, Thunder, Trotec, or Epilog
3-Layer Wood Slice Scenery Set FILE
READ CAREFULLY: No Physical Item will be shipped. This is a File Download ONLY.
Ready to put your Glowforge, Mira, Thunder, Trotec, or Epilog Laser to use??? I know I am!
It is the buyer's responsibility to check for software compatibility before purchase!
The dimensions of the finished product are: (if you don't change the file)
Height 5 inches
Width 5 inches
We use 1/8" or 3mm draft wood (MDF or HDF) for the Bottom and Middle Piece and Cherry Wood for the top piece, as pictured. But you can use whatever material you like, just make sure to adjust your cut depths accordingly.
The project is very economical and easy to assemble, great for mass production.
The item, once cut, consists of 3 layers. After the cut, paint and wood glue together. Easy Peasy!
This file comes as an SVG, DXF, and CRV file and works with Glowforge and other lasers machines, Silhouette, Cricut, Brother, Inkscape and any other program that accepts SVG files.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing my digital downloads, you agree to the following:
1. Digital Downloads are NON-REFUNDABLE. No Exceptions.
2. Customer is responsible for resizing and/or editing to your specific dimensions of your liking. Make sure to resize if you want it bigger. I wouldn't recommend going any smaller.
3. You will NOT resell file. Digital File is not yours to sell. However you can cut and sell the physical product for your business or private use :)
If you have questions about my files, feel free to send me a message before purchasing :)
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase the digital download.
2. After payment is confirmed you will be redirected to the download page.
3. Click ‘Download’, save the files on to your computer and VIOLA'! Start cutting!
4. The downloads will be available in your email also in the receipt.
NOTE*** If you would like this as a physical item to cut and shipped to you, just message me and we can create a listing for you to purchase the PHYSICAL ITEM :)